Your car's brakes are its last line of defense, so be sure to get them inspected at the first sign of trouble. Fortunately, regular brake inspections and maintenance can help you avoid dangerous situations and provide peace of mind when you're on the road.
• Installation of new brake systems
• Bleed, fill, and adjust brakes
• Rotor and drum resurfacing
• Caliper reconditioning and replacement
• New master cylinders
• Brake line repair and replacement
• ABS diagnosis and repair
• Parking brake service and repair
24-hour roadside service
Relieve some of the stress of an emergency situation by knowing you can call Leffler's Service Company, Inc. to get you the assistance and service you need.
Serving you since 1973
Leffler's Service Center is a certified NAPA Auto Care Center
Call today for repairs or emergency service